As part of the mandate of the club offering, our promise is to organize international trips for the customers geared towards developing their enterprises. Among other countries we have had trips to Dubai, India, China, Hong Kong, USA, SA, Turkey, Israel, Singapore, Malaysia, UK, Japan, Vietnam and Thailand.
To its members:
- Leverage on both import and export opportunities.
- Expose customers to emerging and developed economies to upgrade their skills of doing business.
- Easy access to Biashara loans that they can use to expand their businesses.
- Attend Trade fairs in the mentioned countries and learn how other SME’s are operating with the aim of improving their own businesses
To the Bank:
- Source of foreign exchange income from customers travelling.
- Influences retention of club customers, a major source of NFI.
- Lending opportunity to customers travelling during the trip and beyond, this helps in growing the banks books
- Deepen relationships with SME’s and County government
- Get referrals from loyal customers
- A secondary objective is to act as a catalyst to economic growth of the country
General Itinerary Key Highlights For All Trips
- Visits to various areas of interests in each country
- Visit to factories, markets and car show rooms
- Attend Expos, B2B meetings, Market visits
- Canton fair/Trade Fair each morning and to and from all site visits and cultural activities
- One on one Business match making meeting with SME from the respective countries
- Involvement and meeting with trade commissioners and ambassador of respective countries
- Personalized attention to group requests and cross selling bank’s products during the trip