The IT SAM Analyst will ensure that bank I.T Software Assets are accurately defined, recorded, and updated, and that the proper accountabilities and controls are in place (internally and externally) to prevent and manage risks associated with the accuracy and completeness of the Software Asset information.
- Maintaining the contract data for all suppliers and informing the relevant KCB parties on expiry of the software agreements and contracts.
- Monitoring License utilization levels for all Assets in the Bank using the SAM tool.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the IT SAM Tool.
- Manage and maintain the data sources for software assets, usage metrics and ensure they are continuously up to date and valid for all IT assets in the Bank.
- Generate dashboards and present license compliance reports (regularly or upon request) by leveraging existing software asset management tool and software discovery tool.
- In collaboration with Enterprise Architecture, develop, maintain, and perform continuous process improvements and automations for licensing usage driving efficiency and cost savings.
- Process software license requests and renewals through the Bank’s Procurement process.
- Track the KPIs in the service level agreement (SLAs) with the vendors and ensure adherence to the contract terms.
- Understand internal customer needs and mature ITAM products, processes, and procedures to meet them.
- Participate in vendor audits and carry out periodic internal audit of the bank’s Software Licenses to ensure that it tallies with records held in the Software Asset Manager.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business related.
- A certification in ITIL Foundation/COBIT.
- 2 years of demonstrable professional experience in IT with at least 2 years’ experience in Applications Support, Infrastructure Support (Hardware & Network), Service Desk support.
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management processes, particularly Change Management.
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 21st September 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.