The Enterprise Solutions Engineer is responsible for the creation of technically complex multi-component solution designs and partners with Enterprise and Solution Architects to identify and implement solutions that enable business needs.
- Design and develop high-quality solutions that are scalable, secure, and stable. Using technologies such as JAVA Spring-boot, T24 core-banking, Kubernetes, and Docker container images.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to analyse product requirements and design best-fit architectures and solutions, guided by KCB group policies and industry best practices and standards.
- Identify and implement innovative solutions using API Gateways and Open APIs to support of new and existing business opportunities and to mitigate existing risks.
- Accountable for the timely delivery and end-to-end life cycle of high-quality software solutions.
- Analyse and fix software defects and contribute toward ensuring high availability, scalability, fault tolerance and resilience of solutions and.
- Design, develop unit test plans and perform unit and scenario testing for application code bases and interfaces. Code and release management using GIT and DevOps processes.
- Collaborate with Technology Risk and Security teams to ensure that applications are well secured as per the bank’s Technology Security policies and standards.
- Provide 3rd level support to application support teams in resolving incidents.
- Create and communicate initial estimates including suggested solution, expected impact and cost for small, medium, and large business initiatives.
- Collaborate with external partners with respect to the coordination of integration activities.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related degree.
- A Certification in either, ITIL, data analytics, SAP BI JAVA programming, Kubernetes, and Container images, WS02 and Micro-services design, Oracle Certified Practitioner or T24 Development
- A minimum of 5 years ‘experience in Technology with at least 3 years’ in banking systems and systems development, and 2 years’ experience in Agile development, Analytics & Enterprise reporting and Emerging Technologies
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 15th October 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.