KCB Foundation directs the delivery of corporate citizenship responsibilities on behalf of the KCB Group. Over the past 7 years, the KCB Foundation has supported grassroots communities in Kenya to prioritize education, grow small enterprises, improve health status, protect the environment, and access humanitarian aid. Financial support for these programmes is provided primarily by KCB which commits 1% of its pre-tax profits to support community development. To guarantee optimum impact for communities involved in its programmes, the KCB Foundation forges strategic partnerships, deploys appropriate expertise, and tracks results on a continuous basis.
The Senior Manager Partnerships and Subsidiaries shall be responsible for the overall management of the full spectrum of relationships between KCB Foundation and its partners including donors, projects implementing partners, governments, and regulatory agencies across the Group. The role shall provide leadership in acquisition and maintenance of both public and private sector partnerships that align with the mission and vision of the KCB Group and the Group’s social investment initiatives.
The role holder shall also be responsible for coordination of the KCBF programmes across the KCB Group subsidiaries in close collaboration with the country Managing Directors and Foundation teams.
- Develop and implement partnership strategy to increase KCBF’s engagement of partners whilst driving relationship management efforts to maintain and grow existing partner relationships.
- Collaborate with programme teams identify and build strategic alliances to structure and execute KCBF’s initiatives and partnerships that galvanize action and bring resources and visibility for KCB Foundation and its work.
- Ensure that KCBF operations adhere to all contracts, agreements, memoranda of understandings and/or service level agreements with donors and partners.
- Build wider KCBF and other Group-wide staff capacities on partnership and stakeholder management.
- Develop and implement robust relationship management tools and systems to aid effective and efficient management of partners relationships including relationship management strategies, partners management information systems and up to date databases.
- Ensure strategic alignment of all KCBF Programmes and projects in the subsidiaries with KCBF Strategy, Group Strategy and country-specific strategies including funding from KCB Group.
- Collaborate with Country Managing Directors, Programme Managers, and in-country Foundation teams to identify opportunities for advancement of KCBF programmes across the subsidiaries in alignment with the Group’s Citizenship strategy.
- Provide capacity building for teams responsible for KCBF programmes across all countries to ensure uniformity and synergy in the Group’s Foundation initiatives and compliance to KCB Group Policies and Procedures as well as KCBF-specific policies.
- Provide to the Head of Foundation high-level and detailed performance indicators and reports on the performance of KCBF programmes across the Subsidiaries as well as Return on Investment (ROI) on the various partnerships.
- Be responsible for the development and management of annual budgets allocated to partnerships management and Subsidiaries activities.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Education/ Community Development/ Strategic Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Certification in Project Management.
- 8 years in Partnerships Management with at least 5 years in Programme/ Project Management and Corporate Communications.
- Experience working with Donor Funded Projects.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, relationship management with ability to liaise with diverse stakeholders.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 12th November 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.