The Forensic Services Department (FSD) endeavors to support the Group in its aspirations through proactive fraud risk management efforts. In line with the Group strategy, the Forensic Services Department has continued to undertake prevention, detection and response to inherent and emerging fraud risk across the Group. The Department seeks to recruit a Forensic Investigator, who shall be responsible for prevention, detection and response to fraud risk in the Bank Group. The position will report to the Senior Manager Forensic Services Investigations.
The principal responsibilities of the Forensic Investigator shall be to:
- Proactively implement fraud prevention strategies
- Effect detective mechanisms against fraud schemes
- Carry out fraud risk assessments
- Facilitate training and understanding of fraud prevention and detection across the Bank network
- Carryout fraud investigations using technology and best practice
- Prepare comprehensive forensic and fraud investigation reports
- Review and provide guidance within defined SLAs to reduce potential revenue losses and recovery of the same
- Recommend changes to fraud management methodologies while minimizing negative customer impact
- Track status and prepare periodic summaries of fraud trends as appreciated and from related industry sources to enhance fraud management across the business
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree from a University recognized by CUE in preferably Computer Science, Finance, Business, Banking, Law, Criminal Justice Studies, or a relevant field. MBA degree will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification in CFE / CISA / CISM or other relevant certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience covering Fraud Detection, Prevention and Investigations
- At least 3 years’ experience using Analytics techniques and tools (Linear and Logistic Regression, Clustering Techniques, Neural Network, Decision Trees, etc.)
- Familiarity with wide array of Fraud Analysis tools, applications and solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Banking Operations and its Business functions
- Leadership competencies in Operational Decision making and Strategic Planning
- Good management skills including organizational, presentation & communication, writing, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated high integrity.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday, 25th March 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.