Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Head, Project Management Office will be responsible for project management and implementation support for approved Business projects or projects that have deliverables in the Bank in line with the Business Strategy and Plans; project prioritization analysis & recommendations, resource planning, monitoring, evaluation, review & reporting including quality assurance in line with project management methodologies, best practises & standards.
- Lead and direct the Program Management Team.
- Develop project prioritization recommendations for business and management consideration.
- Develop project management plans and budgets.
- Provide project management oversight and reporting during the project life cycle.
- Ensure enforcement of the use and application of project management methods and standards in line with Bank policies and standards.
- Relationship management of project stakeholders: Businesses, End users, Vendors, System Owners, System end users, project managers.
- Manage post implementation review and quality assurance of projects and system change requests for all systems.
- Responsible for working with and supporting Project Managers to ensure that new capability is embedded within the business line.
- Responsible for managing and resolving all program level risks and issues as appropriate.
- Responsible for the development and embedding of change management best practice models to optimise the delivery and governance of change.
- Responsible for adherence to Quality Control of all processes & procedures undertaken by IT PMO.
- Responsible for providing financial information & support to IT division
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in Engineering or a Business related field from an institution recognized by Commission of Higher Education is required.
- Professional qualification in Project Management is required. Masters’ degree in a Business related field is an added advantage.
- 8 years’ experience in Project Management having had at least 5 years’ experience in:
- Project Management Lead
- Financial Planning, Budgeting & Reporting
- Relationship Management of Project Stakeholders
- General Banking Operations experience
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to develop strong business relations.
- Advanced leadership skills with demonstrated competencies in championing high performance management.
- Advanced understanding of Risk, Compliance policies and procedures in Banking.
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 6th December 2019.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable