The Senior Software Quality Engineer is responsible for architecting new automated test strategies and frameworks, in addition to creating, implementing and automating testing in support of software test requirements. The Senior Software Quality Engineer works with QA Analysts to develop, maintain, and enhance the test automation framework and automation infrastructure.
- Test strategy formulation which includes decomposing the business and technical requirements into test scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other testing preparation activities.
- Lead formal reviews of test plans, designs, and requirements documents with cross-functional teams.
- Accurately predict the amount of effort required for projects QA activities and tasks.
- Develops plans and schedules based on these predictions.
- Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks.
- Executes and reports on planned tests, report and manage defects, regress software fixes for new and existing products, assist development with replicating and debugging problems and develop new test automation solutions as needed.
- Coach and mentor QA Analysts in modern approaches for execution of testing efforts
- Architect, implement and manage automated suites of black-box and white-box test scripts.
- Research, Develop and/or Recommend tools to assist QA Analysts in test planning, execution, and reporting.
- Utilize tools such as code coverage tools to assess the coverage of test suites and make recommendations for additional test cases.
- Lead monitoring of test execution across multiple code branches and multiple platforms and performing code reviews.
- Management and maintenance of Test Environments.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study.
- ITIL Foundation/ ISTQB / ISTQB Agile Tester Certification / Certified Test Engineer (CSTE) / Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) / Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST) / CMSQ (Certified Manager of Software Quality) is required.
- Certification in PRINCE II (Practitioner) / AgilePM / PMI-ACP / Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) will be added advantage.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in software development with at least 3 years in test automation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 9th July 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.