Reporting to the Head of Strategy, the role holder will play a key role in developing and executing the Bank’s comprehensive Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives and will work closely with all other Bank Divisions and subsidiaries in this process. This position provides advisory support to the business to enable them to improve or transform their businesses and achieve excellence.
- Prepare Performance and Strategy Papers to EXCO and GMC.
- Management of the overall strategy execution working in conjunction with responsible line leaders and staff.
- Gather and analyze information, formulating and testing hypotheses; developing and communicating recommendations.
- Support the Group Strategic Planning and Consolidation Processes; overall liaison of template dissemination, engagement meetings, collation and presentation.
- Cascade of approved plan and monthly review against the plan.
- Support target setting and own accepting any revisions or changes to the targets or the plans that support achieving the targets.
- Manage strategic initiatives validation, sizing and tracking and a Unit level.
- Provide on-going performance management of work stream sponsors, leads and initiative owners on the successful execution of the strategy.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in a Business related field from an institution recognized by CUE is required.
- Master’s degree in Strategic Management / Business Administration or Professional qualification in CPA/ ACCA/ CFA or a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Strategy / Business Finance / Consulting or similar field.
- Financial management experience; must be fluent in P&L and Balance Sheet structure.
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Exceptional drive and commitment striving for excellence
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- High level of agility, eager to develop new skills and areas of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 20th March 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
In the event that you are invited to interview for any position, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable