The Manager Project Governance ensures that all Technology projects are completed on time as scoped, within budget, within quality and within the delivery governance framework. The holder of the role will oversee all Technology project operations from inception to execution.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Business case reviews to ensure sharp capture of Business Drivers, Benefits, KPIs and development of measurement metrics
- Effectively communicate project expectations, extent of scope, schedule, impact and KPIs to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Maintain the projects delivery performance against KPIs.
- In collaboration with impacted Technology units, estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Ensure all running projects/programs are well appropriately resourced - and manage resourcing conflicts.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path items – Develop budgets, manage assigned Technology projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Manage project closure with effective hand over, lessons learnt and with assessment of post-delivery benefits realization.
- Ensure all project delivered products are assembled, maintain, approved, and retained as appropriate.
- Management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
- In collaboration with relevant Technology units, establish practices, templates, tools and partnerships to expand and mature Technology projects delivery practice and capabilities
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field of study.
- A certification in PRINCE II (Practitioner) or Agile PM or PMI-ACP or Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- 7 years’ experience in Technology with at least 4 years’ experience in Technical Project Management.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 1st October 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.