The Identity and Access Management (IAM) specialist acts as the Subject Matter Expert in identity and privileged access management for KCB Group, and helps to design, implement, test and maintain identity/privileged access management solutions for the Bank. The individual is responsible for the continued development of IAM standards, practices, toolsets and roadmap. The IAM security specialist would be the advocate for segregation of duties, principles of least privilege, role based access control and just-in-time access control across the group.
- Implement and support the Bank’s identity and access management solution and processes in line with the Bank’s identity lifecycle management policies.
- Design, implement, and support the Bank’s privileged access management solution and processes in line with the Bank’s privileged access management policies and ensure the principle of least privilege.
- Serve as the custodian for user access matrices of all mission critical systems and roles, automation platforms, and processes; as well as serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for identity/privileged access management.
- Provide technical support in the design and implementation of identity/privileged access management in projects from inception through to successful implementation in a bid to ensure compliance to set identity/privileged access management standards.
- Assess the sufficiency of policies, standards and procedures relative to identity and privileged access management best practices.
- Perform and coordinate periodic user recertification exercises across the KCB Group landscape, report compliance failures to management and follow up for immediate remediation.
- Perform periodic privileged access audits across KCB group’s systems identifying excessive permissions granted and follow up for immediate remediation.
- Define, create, and deliver compliance reports and relevant metrics to the Senior Manager, Security Protection and Defence.
- Provide input into technology security risk control self-assessments by leveraging specialized knowledge in identity/privileged access management.
- Conduct research and development on new areas in identity/privileged access management and perform knowledge sharing with Technology Security team across the group.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field from a recognized university.
- Must possess professional certification in CISA. CISM, Security+, CISSP, CCSP will be added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ supervisory experience in Information Technology; with at least:
- 3 years’ experience in Information Security.
- 2 years’ experience in Identity and Access Management.
- Experience in Project Implementation & User Training.
- Good knowledge of Banking Operations.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent problem analysis and attention to detail.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 26th May, 2020
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts