KCB Foundation directs the delivery of corporate citizenship responsibilities on behalf of the KCB Group. Over the past 7 years, the KCB Foundation has supported grassroots communities in Kenya to prioritize education, grow small enterprises, improve health status, protect the environment, and access humanitarian aid. Financial support for these programmes is provided primarily by KCB which commits 1% of its pre-tax profits to support community development. To guarantee optimum impact for communities involved in its programmes, the KCB Foundation forges strategic partnerships, deploys appropriate expertise, and tracks results on a continuous basis.
The job holder is responsible for 2jiajiri program management (beneficiary mobilization, business development and linkages and access to finance), work planning and budget management as well as partnerships management at a program level.
- Design, plan, and manage the 2jiajiri Programme (Phase I and II) and all related projects and activities.
- Manage the beneficiaries, institutions, and partners on-boarding process.
- Monitor the beneficiary/customer journey and experience with active direct engagement with beneficiaries to monitor progress and identify emerging issues.
- Monitor performance of beneficiaries under the Phase II BDS Services, including performance of loans and quality of business development plans.
- Build partnerships with stakeholders in public and private sector for enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of the programmes.
- Oversight of financial planning, management, and control of programme budget.
- Develop, organize, and implement staff engagement opportunities in the programmes
- Manage the communication process and methods and channels required to deliver the programme components and to ensure stakeholders including private sector, governments and the beneficiaries are well informed and emerging programmatic issues resolved.
- Conduct project proposal reviews and project assessment and provide feedback to grant applicants.
- Work with MEL team to conduct monitoring and evaluation (programmatic and financials) of projects to demonstrate and track impact and generate pertinent reports.
- Organize and manage project commissioning events.
- Manage relationships with grantees and other stakeholders.
- Work plan and resource management.
- Work with partnerships and communications and policy and advocacy to shape opinion and share.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/ Education/ Community Development/ Strategic Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Certification in Project Management.
- 5 years’ experience in in Business Development with experience in Bank Lending and Credit Management in a financial services sector.
- At least 4 years in Programme/ Project Management with experience in community mobilization & stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in Donor Partnerships Management.
- Exceptional Relationship and People Management Skills with ability to liaise with diverse stakeholders.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 12th November 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.