- Effectively monitor all critical systems in the Bank and communicate to business in a timely, concise, and effective manner for service outages, service interruption and service improvements.
- ITIL V3.0 is fully implemented and maintained.
- Definition of Service Level agreements (SLA’s) in relation to contracted services, ensuring the SLA’s are achieved: service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded. Ensure that any SLA breaches are investigated, and corrective action taken to improve service delivery.
- Management of the IT Client Support Team including but not limited to; responsible for Service Desk & Monitoring Centre, I.T Call center, responsibility for the team career development and appraisals.
- Build and Maintain client relationships both internally & externally.
- To provide reports to periodically (or on request) on System Monitoring and Service Desk.
- Attend client service review meetings covering performance, service improvement, quality, and processes
- To ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of IT services.
- Manage, support & guide on all issues logged on IT Service Management tool system, Issues reported on emails, social media and support issues from Subsidiaries / internal helpdesks.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree in Information Technology or related field of study.
- Master’s degree will be added advantage.
- 6 years’ supervisory experience in Information Technology with hands on experience in Information Technology Service Management.
- Certification in ITIL is required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 13th October 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.