- Provide technical expertise to the bank and its senior management team on existing and evolving cyber security threats affecting the financial services industry.
- Provide cyber threat analysis and intelligence dashboards to senior management.
- Establish and maintain effective and forensically sound incident investigation procedures as part of the incident response methodology of the bank.
- Perform regular penetration testing of the banks external and internal interfaces, systems and touch points to verify the bank’s cyber security posture.
- Perform regular cyber incident simulations to establish the maturity of the bank’s incident response capability.
- Responsible for the creation of the service charter, the processes and standard operating procedures of the CISOC.
- Responsible for achieving the CISOC KPI’s as defined together with the CISO, the GCTO and the CRO.
- Contributes to the overall cyber security strategy of the bank, to the budgeting cycle and the selection of technology within the remit of the cyber security department.
- Implements and manages security tools.
- Investigates suspicious activities, contains and prevents them.
- Reduces downtime related to security incidents and ensures business continuity.
- Executes operational aspects of agreed security strategy.
- Provides audit and compliance support.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field from a recognized university.
- Must possess at least two security certifications listed: CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker); CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor); CISM (Certified Information Systems Manager); CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional); CompTIA Security+.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Information Technology; with at least 5 years’ experience in Information Security.
- 2 years’ experience in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations.
- 1 year experience in the Development and/or Operation of a Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Good knowledge of Banking Operations.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and attention to detail.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 14th October 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.