The job holder must demonstrate proficiency in developing IT business process models (automated, manual processes, system & process interfaces) and related documentation for IT Systems in use by or to be procured by the Bank in line with Bank policy, Business Process Architecture best practice, standards and methods.
- Conduct business process improvement initiatives aimed at improving efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Act as a liaison to Business and IT in order to gain a broad understanding of business initiatives and their impact on technology.
- Documentation of business requirements and processes for all business initiatives and projects.
- Provide the leadership in breaking down, planning and sequencing the business vision & strategy in to technology deliverables.
- Liaise with the Business subject matter expert in the development of business architectural framework developing a clear roadmap of Business solutions.
- Lead effort to work with business leaders to identify business capability needs and IT integration.
- Facilitate the identification and analysis of the Bank’s business drivers to deliver enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements.
- Assess the current Business framework to detect critical deficiencies and recommend for improvement in line with the IT strategy and delivery priority of the IT/Bank programs.
- Function as a liaison to Business and IT partners in order to gain a broad understanding of industry trends and innovations, and their impact on technology.
- Provide an analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement visa Vis information technology systems enhancement
- Provide architectural oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework.
- Participate and guide on functional tests planning and execution.
- Participate in the IT quality assurance process.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study.
- Professional qualifications such as CBAP, TOGAF, ITIL Foundation.
- Project Management; PRINCE II is added advantage.
- 7 years progressive experience in Information Technology with focus on Business Analysis, Applications Architecture or Software Development.
- 5 years’ experience in at least two IT disciplines such as applications architecture, application development, middleware and SOA in a multi-tier environment.
- Prior working experience in formal Business Analysis/ Applications Architecture.
- In depth knowledge in Windows, Linus Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Database Management Systems.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday, 27th November 2019.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.