The Cybersecurity Specialist (Endpoint Security) is responsible for the protection and security of KCB Group enterprise endpoints including servers, user workstations, laptops, mobile devices, and other specialized endpoints. The individual will be responsible for the design, deployment, testing, maintenance, and administration of endpoint protection solutions for KCB Group. The individual is also responsible for the defining, implementing, maintaining, and continued development of Endpoint Security standards, practices, toolsets, and roadmap.
- Implementation and administration of the Group’s endpoint security solutions such as endpoint detection and response tools, full disk encryption tools and processes in line with the Group’s endpoint protection policies.
- Act as the lead subject matter expert and point of reference to all KCB Group subsidiaries to effectively deploy and manage endpoint detection and response tools on all endpoints including BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) endpoints.
- Define and maintain service level agreements (SLA) and operational level agreements (OLA) for the support of deployed endpoint security solutions across KCB Group.
- Provide technical support in the design and implementation of endpoint security solutions in projects from inception through to successful implementation in a bid to ensure compliance to set endpoint security and protection standards.
- Assess the sufficiency of and recommend improvements to policies, standards, and procedures relative to endpoint security and protection best practices.
- Define, create, and deliver periodic compliance reports and relevant protection metrics to Management, as well as resolve identified compliance failures through technology or process-based solutions.
- Actively contribute to the Group’s incident management process by responding to and recovering from detected endpoint security incidents.
- Assist to define & maintain endpoint minimum security baselines, data security standards, enforce OS hardening and provide visibility of adherence to senior management.
- Contribute to Cybersecurity risk and controls self-assessments by leveraging specialized knowledge in endpoint security and protection.
- Conduct research and development on new areas in endpoint security and protection and perform knowledge sharing with the Cyber Security team across KCB Group.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following: -
- University Degree B.Sc. Information Technology / Computer Science / Cybersecurity / Engineering (Electrical, Electronic) or related field.
- Information security certification such as CISA, CISSP, or Security+
- 5 years’ experience in Technology.
- 2 years’ experience in Cybersecurity.
- 1 year experience in Endpoint Security Administration / Management
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 24th February 2023
Qualified candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.