Reporting to the Senior Manager, Savings and Lending Product Management, the role holder is responsible for management and driving growth of the bank’s Digital Business Lending products portfolio as well as supporting execution of the bank’s long-term strategy to achieve our vision and impact.
The role holder is responsible for defining the strategy, conducting research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, and driving uptake and growth of our lending portfolio to MSMEs and businesses.
- Drive growth and performance of the bank’s digital lending products through customer acquisition, driving usage and collections.
- Define and articulate the assigned products portfolio strategy articulating market requirements, consumer trends and opportunities for growth.
- Coordinate the implementation of activities across assigned products portfolio in partnership with marketing and customer experience to drive customer engagement to grow Net Promoter Score & reduce Customer Effort Score as per set KPIs.
- Drive daily usage of the assigned product portfolio performance in partnership with Strategy, Credit and Lending Risk teams to ensure customer growth, utilization, limits management, reduction in attrition & churn and effective recovery of customers with customer value management teams.
- Liaise with vendors & technology teams to ensure correct definition, documentation, and implementation of product requirements for new products and customizations of existing products to meet specific customer needs.
- Identify, document & implement changes for process improvement, in liaison with internal stakeholders from technology, risk and compliance, credit and other departments.
- Provide technical & thought leadership throughout various stages of solution/ product development lifecycle – planning, design, specification, implementation and launch.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the bank’s products to competitors' products within the financial services industry.
- Interpret and analyze product performance, customer insights and market research data to evaluate ideas, suggestions and make recommendations to drive growth.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Computer Science; Technology or related field.
- Certification Digital Product Development/ Project Management/ AGILE Methodologies and Practices (Added Advantage)
- At least five years in managerial experience in leading digital product development and managing teams.
- At least five years relevant work experience with specific experience in:
- Digital Product development and management.
- Customer journey mapping and user testing
- Delivery of mobile financial products and services in a high growth environment
- Building relationships, networks & Managing teams
- Project Management/Relationship Management.
- Mobile Money or Payments or Lending Platform Support.
- Credit Analysis & Lending
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 24th February 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.