- Develop guidelines, policy and framework for MEAL.
- Lead the design and implementation of the project monitoring and evaluation framework as well as the project information system.
- Provide expertise to support field programmes with designing of M&E frameworks, plans and tools and the designing and execution of research studies.
- Lead the development and strengthening of MEAL systems.
- Lead the capacity building of programme staff in MEAL.
- Oversee regular field monitoring and evaluation to support implementation of systems.
- Develop learning programs for continuous quality improvement and impact evaluation.
- Lead regular reporting (monthly, quarterly, annually) on the performance and impact of KCBF Programmes.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the Foundation’s programme database.
- Lead Knowledge Management across programmes in the Foundation.
- Collaborate with Project team and partners to identify their M&E related needs and allocate resources accordingly.
- Develop and maintain systems to collect and analyse information on inputs, outputs, outcomes and impact of the program.
- Provide guidance and a mechanism to ensure quality assurance is maintained at all levels of programmatic work and particularly at results level by offering technical support.
- Oversee special studies that inform project performance and management including documentation.
- Facilitate the use of project data with partners, staff, and other stakeholders to inform decision-making and to identify lessons learned and promising practices.
- Lead the development of transparent high-quality accountability mechanisms, including beneficiary feedback and response mechanisms, and ensure they are regularly monitored and evaluated.
- Work with other component leads to support relationships, networks and synergies within and outside the organization to promote the use of information and evidence for strategic decision-making.
- Ensure quality, consistency and adherence to standards and best practices for M&E across the project, including the data quality use.
To be considered for the role, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Be a holder of a bachelor’s degree in the fields of Community Development/Public Health/Education, or any other related field, gained from a recognized institution.
- A Master’s Degree in Project Management/Development Economics, or any related field is added advantage.
- Have knowledge and relevant work experience of 8 years and above, with not less than 4 years in a management role; and
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in International Donor-Funded Projects, Knowledge Management, Capacity Building and Facilitation.
- Must demonstrate expert proficiency in Leadership, Relationship & People Management, and Strategic Thinking.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 24th November 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.