Overall Underwriting and Claims strategy and ensuring all underwriting operations are in compliance with the Company and regulatory requirements. Claims management and ensuring all claims operations follow the Company and regulatory requirements.
- Daily reporting on claims (Motor, Non-Motor) claims (Age, Underwriters, Progress), SLA non-compliance
- Ensure daily back office follow up on claims outstanding and report to team.
- Maintain and monitor underwriter claims SLA tracker.
- Develop and maintain all claims checklists/ requirements, communication to all relevant teams through circulars, branch training, e-shots etc
- Ensure all claims are updated in the Insurance processing system (TQ)
- Closure of all ECRMS claims tickets.
- Claims process documentation.
- Claims process SLA development with partner organizations and teams.
- Escalations on static claims within timelines and schedule underwriter engagements
- Preparation of combined claims reports on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- University degree in preferably a Business / Sales & Marketing related course
- Professional Qualifications (ACII/IIK); Diploma or above will be an added advantage
- Post graduate Diploma in Marketing or Sales will be an added advantage
- At least 4 years’ experience in Insurance Claims Administration.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record
- Comprehensive knowledge of General and Medical insurance products
- Good planning, organization, and reporting skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales/marketing perspective
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 23rd April 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.